CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Original and unpublished research/review papers are invited for the 10th ADT International Symposium. Papers would be selected for poster presentation or oral presentation. Authors of selected abstracts are required to submit full length paper which will be published in Peer reviewed Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Healthcare (JMRH) https://jmrh.chitkara.edu.in/index.php/jmrh. (Zero APC).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The abstract should be as follows Title, background, methods, results and conclusion.
- Word limit should not exceed 350 words.
- The Abstract should be typed in times new Roman Font
- Title should be in Caps and Bold (Font Size 12), Author’s Names in bold(Font size 10), addresses in italics (Font size 10) and the running text should be in Font size 11.
- You are requested to send the abstract(s) of your paper (s), through an e-mail(email@example.com) latest by 4th January 2021 along with reference of their registration number.
Instructions for the abstract submission.
- Registration for the Symposium is mandatory.
- Four students can participate for a single poster.
- Abstracts should not be more than 300 words.
- Size of the poster: 90 cm X 60 cm.
- Send the abstract with payment id details to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORMAT FOR DIGITAL POSTER DESIGN
- Digital Poster must be based on theme of the Symposium- Trends in Diagnosis and Practices in allied healthcare sector. Good quality posters will be accepted.
- E-Certificate of participation will be issued to all the authors provided they are registered.
RULES FOR ORAL/CASE STUDY PRESENTATION
- 10 minutes will be allotted to each participant for oral presentation.
- Participants are requested to adhere to time limits. The online links will be shared for the virtual presentation.
- The winner for the BEST PAPER each for oral and poster presentations shall be announced during valedictory of the symposium and winners will receive e-certificates.
RULES FOR THE QUIZ
The quiz will be based on general anatomy and physiology. It will have 4 rounds and Teamsscoring less will be eliminated at each round. The winners and participants will receive e-certificates.
Please click here for Registration.
The conference will attract group of audience including:
- Scientists and Researchers
- Research Associates from the Allied Health Industry and academia.
- PhD Scholars
- Senior Allied Health Care professionals
- Medical Technologists
- Medical Students
- Medical Trainers
- Research Associates
- UG/PG students of Medical and Health Sciences
MAIN CONFERENCES FEATURES AND FOCUS AREAS
UG/PG students, Trainees, Medical Technologists, Medical Students, PhD Scholars, Research Associates, Medical and Health Scientists, Allied Health Care professionals, Clinicians/Doctors, working professionals and Researchers from Allied Health industry and academia are invited to apply on following
Track 1 (Medical imaging):
Medical Imaging Technology, Radio Diagnosis, Radiation Protection, Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare, Radiographic Techniques and special procedures, Radiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine, Machine Learning, Biophysics, Medical Physics
Track 2 (Life Sciences):
Microbiology, Haematology, Histopathology, Biochemistry, Transfusion Medicine Cytology and Cytogenetic, Biotechnology, Experimental Medicine, Nutrition, Bio safety, Embryology, bioremediation, pharmacology.
Track 3 (Allied Healthcare):
Biomedical Instrumentation, Dialysis therapy, Renal nutrition, Peritoneal Dialysis, New Extracorporeal treatment, Therapeutic Plasma Exchange, Operation theatre technology, Anaesthesia Technology, Sterilization and Disinfection, Cardiac Life Support, Medicinal Plant Therapy, Medical laboratory technology, Hematology.
Track 4 (Health IT and Management ):
Telemedicine, Medical tourism, Emergency medical services, Health Informatics, Management of Hospital Clinical and support Services, Data Analytics in Healthcare, Entrepreneurship and Hospital Planning, IT for rural healthcare.
Track 5 (Physiotherapy):
Sports Physiotherapy, Chest Physiotherapy, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Paediatric Rehabilitation, Neurological Rehabilitation, Sports Rehabilitation
Track 6 (Optometry):
Computer Vision Syndrome, Myopia Management, Visual Impairment, Binocular Vision, Dry Eyes Syndrome, Low Vision Rehabilitation, Contact Lens, Sports Vision.
Highlights of the International Symposium
- Selected full length papers for submitted abstracts will be published in SCOPUS indexed Journal (APC as per journal)
- Additional opportunity to publish in JMRH (Zero APC)