ICAN2022 is going to have a provision of Special Sessions in the conference. This will be an opportunity for all those motivated researchers who can bring in quality submissions to the conference through their network/community in their areas of specializations (related to the theme of the conference).
If you are interested in chairing a Special Session in ICAN 2022, then send your proposal either to Dr. Abhishek Kumar (email@example.com) or Mr. Sagar Juneja (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your proposal must include:-
- Title of the Special Session
- Brief overview (topic should be specific and should relate to the theme of the conference)
- Names and affiliations of proposed Session Chairs along with their profiles
- Number of submission anticipated in the Special Session
- Since the Special Sessions are going to be a part of the conference, they must follow all the guidelines including (but not limited to) submission guidelines (CLICK HERE), and quality policy (CLICK HERE) of the conference.
- Minimum Qualification for a Special Session –
- Minimum number of submissions in a Special Session – 15
- Maximum number of papers from a single institution – 3
- No author should have more than 2 papers in the special session
- Session Chairs cannot be the authors in the papers submitted to their Special Sessions.
- All papers in Special Sessions must be submitted just like the regular ICAN 2022 papers, strictly as per the submission guidelines - CLICK HERE
- Review of papers submitted to the Special Sessions –
- Session Chairs of the Special Sessions to propose the reviewers, but reviewer assignments will be done by the core team of ICAN 2022 at Chitkara University at their discretion.
- Paper reviews will be shared with the Sessions Chairs before communicating the decision to the authors.
- Decisions will be objective solely based on the reviewers’ comments.
- There will be a scope of discussion on paper reviews between the Session Chairs and the core team, but the final decision on accepting or rejecting any paper rests with the core team.
- Key roles of the Session Chairs of the Special Sessions
- To get the required number of quality submissions in the conference
- To get the required number of good reviewers to review these submissions
- To get the reviews done from the reviewers in a timely manner
- Benefits to the Session Chairs of the Special Sessions
- Prominent mention on the conference website
- Opportunity to attend the conference and chair a paper presentations session
- Opportunity to deliver an invited talk in the conference
- Recognition – Session Chair Certificate, Memento and Honorarium